Today I started training at LA Fitness with Alberto Meza.
I also started Phase I of 75 Hard with Zimel.
My critical 8 tasks for today are all now a retrospective.
- Make calls (though I didn’t even break 20 outbound sales calls).
- Train with Alberto.
- Thank Melissa for giving me a rather aggressive nudge regarding training.
- Speak up on the sales call (which allowed me to learn Jeff Bosworth intends to be at our club on Monday).
- Get the oatmeal and honey Alberto recommended and chat up Rob at CVS and Dylan at Albertsons about membership.
- Walk a few extra steps to the dog park after my walk to see the big (albeit not full) moon.
- Check that my WSBA profile is current.
- Put together this post.
NOTE: Ballard LA Fitness GM Tyler had some news too!